Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Good GOD!!! Ronald McDonald exploded all over my scree!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is going on with this place??? LOL!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carl I.:
    What is going on with this place??? LOL!!!!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">YA' COPYCAT!!!!! I ALREADY MENTIONED MCDONALD'S!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    What's a scree? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFCCFF " size="1">[ August 04, 2004 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Cotton Candy Lover ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sikkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The burning question is 'Do I get fries with this experience' [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Maybe lime green with red text and pee yellow headings? it really don't bother me, as long as I can read wots wot! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only just saw the new look site and i too thought the same thing! lol!

    I'm not sure if i should make a music related topic now or ask for a small coke, burger and friez! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sikkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOU GOT IT! aww fk it! wrong again! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yuck! This color scheme is nasty.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno.. my burger arrived quicker though! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Nah i don't like it much neither, but az long az i can read shit, i don't give a toss lol!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    686
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've found a colour scheme people hate.... that means it stays LOL! *tehehe [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO@Spice!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dezi_Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2003
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a coke, a burger and fries?
    Anything else?
    That'll be five sixty Please pull to the second window

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •